The Key To Protecting Your Dream From Becoming a Nightmare…
Welcome to Sentinel Home Inspections LLC – New Hampshire’s premier home inspection company.
We have the experience, training, and knowledge to give you the best home inspection possible, and to provide you with a clear home inspection report that is both easy to read, and also a valuable negotiating tool.
If you are looking for the best home inspectors in NH, then look no further. Contact us today for your next home inspection.
Whether you’re buying your first home or purchasing a dream vacation retreat, Sentinel Home Inspections is ready to help protect your investment. We deliver quality reports within 12-24 hours of your on-site home inspection.
At Sentinel Home Inspections, we utilize state-of-the-art software to make sure you not only have a great report – but also a valuable negotiating tool that will serve you well during your transaction – as well as afterward.
“We are some of the most qualified home inspectors in all of New Hampshire. Don’t settle for second best – contact us today for YOUR Sentinel home inspection!
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers or sellers by participating InterNACHI® members.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Guarantee Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person who brings an action against InterNACHI® waives a trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI® prevails.
More Legal Terms: www.nachi.org/buy-legal (Please read these binding legal terms carefully.)
For tiny house “fine print,” visit: www.nachi.org/buytinyhouse
What We Do
Investment Property Inspections
Water Testing Services
Radon Air Testing
Builder Warranty Inspections
FHA/VA Home Inspections
We work hard to be the best home inspectors in the area. We follow the strictest Standards of Practice through InterNACHI, which means you get a more thorough home inspection than from other inspection companies that just do “the minimum”
We scour your home using the latest in technology to ensure you know all of the issues that are present and that can affect you and your investment.
Here at Sentinel Home Inspections, we have you covered – from footings to rafters!
Items We Inspect
From the roof to the foundation, we inspect hundreds of items in your home. Including the structure, mechanicals, roof, exteriors, interiors, and more.
We would like to thank all veterans for their service. As such - we offer a Military, Police & Fire Fighter discount
Ask For Details
We provide infrared inspections. An infrared inspection can identify and document moisture intrusion, energy loss, and even unexpected hot spots.
In terms of energy loss, an IR camera can detect:
- heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors;
- damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems;
- air-conditioner compressor leaks;
- under-fastening and/or missing framing members, and other structural defects that can lead to energy loss; and
- broken seals in double-paned windows.
In terms of detecting moisture intrusion, an IR camera can locate:
- plumbing leaks;
- hidden roof leaks before they cause serious damage;
- missing, damaged and/or wet insulation; and
- water and moisture intrusion around penetrations and at the foundation and building envelope that could lead to structural damage and mold.