Water Testing Services
Expert New Hampshire Home Inspections
Whether you’re buying your first home or purchasing a dream vacation retreat, Sentinel Home Inspections is ready to help protect your investment. We deliver quality reports with prompt and professional service. High-quality reports delivered within 12-24 hours.
At Sentinel Home Inspections, we utilize a state-of-the-art software program, Spectora, while following a strict Standard Of Practice: https://www.nachi.org/sop.htm to deliver your inspection report to you. The report will include digital pictures, will clearly identify any issues with your property, and will recommend what actions to take. We understand how valuable your time is and will electronically deliver your inspection report to you within 12-24 hours of the inspection. We strive to not only deliver a quality report, but to ensure you understand our findings as well.
Very Knowledgeable and Always Learning!
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make, and having a home inspection performed is one of the most important steps in that process. We thoroughly examine a variety of systems and components of the interior and exterior of your home to ensure you have the knowledge you need to make a confident and informed decision regarding your purchase.
An infrared inspection can identify and document moisture intrusion, energy loss, and even unexpected hot spots.
In terms of energy loss, an IR camera can detect:
- heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors;
- damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems;
- air-conditioner compressor leaks;
- under-fastening and/or missing framing members, and other structural defects that can lead to energy loss; and
- broken seals in double-paned windows.
In terms of detecting moisture intrusion, an IR camera can locate:
- plumbing leaks;
- hidden roof leaks before they cause serious damage;
- missing, damaged and/or wet insulation; and
- water and moisture intrusion around penetrations and at the foundation and building envelope that could lead to structural damage and mold.
IR cameras are equally effective at locating hot spots in the home, including:
- circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement;
- overloaded and undersized circuits;
- overheated electrical equipment and components; and
- electrical faults before they cause a fire.
Additionally, based on the color gradients that thermal images provide, an inspector can locate:
- possible pest infestation, as revealed by energy loss through shelter tubes left by boring wood-destroying insects;
- the presence of intruders, such as rats, mice and other larger pests hiding within the structure and detected because of their heat signature that the IR camera captures; and
- dangerous flue leaks, which can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning of the home’s residents.
Below are some of our water testing options, cost, and what’s included:
- “Standard” Water Test* $90.00
- “Comprehensive” Water Test** $140.00
- FHA/VA Minimum*** $125.00
- FHA Plus Water Test**** $150.00
- Gallons Per Minute (Flow Rate) $250.00
- Radon Water Test $50.00
- Radon Air Test $175.00
|“Standard” Water Test”||
Water Test **
* Total Coliform & E.Coli
Bacteria, Nitrate, Iron, Manganese, Sodium,
Chloride, pH, Hardness.
DOES NOT satisfy conventional VA & FHA Loans
** Total Coliform & E.coli
Bacteria, Nitrate, Iron,
Chloride, pH, Hardness,
Nitrite, Arsenic, Fluoride,
Lead, Cooper, Conductivity,
Test * * *
FHA Plus Water
Test* * * *
*** Total Coliform & E.coli
Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite,
*Total Coliform &
Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite,
Lead, Iron, Manganese,
Sodium, Chloride, pH,
The Best in Home Inspections
With So Much To Offer – Why Choose Anyone Else?